Thursday 11 February 2016

BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS



BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS

BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS
 And when I sleep, I dream
That you are in my arms again...
Sweet fantasies extreme.

valentine poem for kids

I'm sure that I was born for you;
You have me so fulfilled.
You kiss me and caress me,
As wild feelings start to build.

But that's not all, my Valentine;
My mind is also yours.
And for this fine obsession,
It seems there are no cures.

So tell me that you feel the same;
Tell me that you're mine.
Let me know you'll always be
My treasured Valentine.

Romantic Valentine poems are in great demand, so here's a Valentine's Day love poem to tell your sweetie what he or she means to you. Every Day
Roses are red, violets are blue,
The center of my world begins and ends with you. ~ KYB

valentine friendship poem


Roses are red, violets are blue,
It's you and me together....a lifetime of love, just for two. ~ KYB

BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS

Roses are red, violets are blue, The way that you kiss me....Whew! ~ KYB

handprint valentine poem


Roses are red, violets are blue,
I've never experienced a love so true. ~ KYB



Roses are red, violets are blue,
You will always be my special Boo. ~ KYB



Roses are red, violets are blue,
Call it what you want to, but I need to be with you. ~ KYB



Roses are red, violets are blue,
I just want you to know that I think the world of you. ~ KYB



Roses are red, violets are blue,
I'm seeing a future filled with me and you. ~ KYB

valentine love poem

short valentine poem

Roses are red, violets are blue,
What I feel in my heart is wonderful and new. ~ KYB



Roses are red, violets are blue,
the depth of my love? If you only knew....... ~ KYB

BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS
 Valentine love poetry is very much in demand, so I wrote this Valentine's Day love poem. I Don't Need Valentine's Day

I don't need Valentine's Day
to remember how much I love you,
or how much I want to give you
everything you need,
everything you want,
and delightful things
you haven't even thought of,
because you give so much to me.
I don't need Valentine's Day
to remind me to strive always
to create for you
surpassing happiness and satisfaction,
just as you have done for me.
I don't need Valentine's Day,
but it gives me a reason
to open my heart to you,
to tell you loving things
I think in my head
but forget to say out loud.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart;
You mean everything to me.

redneck valentine poem
valentine poem carol ann duffy

valentine poem for friend


The Happiest Day - The Happiest Hour by Edgar Allan Poe

The happiest day- the happiest hour
My sear'd and blighted heart hath known,
The highest hope of pride and power,
I feel hath flown.

Of power! said I? yes! such I ween;
But they have vanish'd long, alas!
The visions of my youth have been-
But let them pass.

And, pride, what have I now with thee?
Another brow may even inherit
The venom thou hast pour'd on me
Be still, my spirit!

The happiest day- the happiest hour
Mine eyes shall see- have ever seen,
The brightest glance of pride and power,
I feel- have been:

But were that hope of pride and power
Now offer'd with the pain
Even then I felt- that brightest hour
I would not live again:

For on its wing was dark alloy,
And, as it flutter'd- fell
An essence- powerful to destroy
A soul that knew it well.



Valentine love poems describe love in all its forms. This Valentine's Day love poem is a Valentine love verse describing someone who's pleasantly spellbound. Valentine Obsession

My Valentine, my love, my all,
How did this come to be?
This romance has me quite beguiled;
You've captivated me.

I breathe you every waking hour,





Every day with you
is Valentine's Day, my love.
Every day is filled with romance,
with love, with sharing and caring.
Every day I am reminded
how blessed I am to have you
as my Valentine, my sweetheart,
my lover, my friend,
my playmate, my companion.
No Valentine card,
no words at all could express
how much I love You,
how ecstatic I feel
to know that you are mine.
My Valentine,
every day, I'll try to show you
that every day I love you more.
Valentine poems should make the recipient feel special. This Valentine Love poem celebrates your loved one's uniqueness. No One Like You

My darling Valentine, it's clear,
I love you more and more each year.
Our love is contentment, happiness, too,
Because there's just no one like you.

Whenever I feel down and blue,
You make me laugh, and I feel new.
Your loving looks turn my heart to goo;
There's no one, Love, no one like you.

I'm blessed to have your true devotion;
I'm filled with warm and sweet emotion.
You show your love in all you do;
You're one of a kind--no one like you.

And so, my dearest Valentine,
I'm oh, so glad that you are mine.
Our love is faithful, strong and true.
Sweetheart, there's just no one like you.

Valentine love poems describe a variety of people in their greeting card sayings. This romantic Valentines Day love poem describes a supportive Valentine sweetheart. It could be a Valentines Day poem for a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a husband or wife. Always There
BEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS, LOVE POEMS
GREATEST POEMS ON VALENTINE DAY: LOVE POEMS, HUSBAND & WIFE POEM, FLIRTING POEMS
These Valentine love poems that are free are certain to reach the heart of your honey. The Valentines Day love poem that is following is a Valentine greeting card saying certain to be valued. Rhyming poems are particularly popular.


A Delight I Never Understood
I am brought to by my feelings for you
A happiness I never understood.
Inside my heart you glow;
Illuminating my life that is whole,
My dear Valentine.
Here's another one, although by Joanna Fuchs It Is a challenge to seek out Valentine's Day love poems which are additionally rhyming poems. Intoxicating Valentine

My Valentine, you are all I need;

In you, I find delight and happiness;
You give me
I am most happy when you are in sight.
I think of you daytime and night;

I am drawn in pure interest for you;
I pine for you personally when you are not here,
For the satisfaction that is carrying through.
I dreamed of love like yet, and this,

I never believed that I might get
The heavy, exciting delights we've,
This intoxicating rapture and ecstasy.
Be my all, my life, my world;
And share life's delights, large and little.
So here it's. Itis a Valentine love poem that is brief.
My days are full of yearning;

My nights are filled with dreams.
I am constantly thinking of you;
I am in a trance, it appears.
You are all I ever needed;

I wish you can be mine;
And I've to ask you:
Do you want to be my Valentine?
This brief love poem for Valentine's Day compares feelings to your family member to other encounters that are recognizable. Everything Valentine
You're Valentine, my everything.

In a ho hum day dragging on,
Ideas of you bring enjoyment, delight and happiness.
As the birthday gift he desired opens,
I see everything I need in you.
You're Valentine, my everything.
Eternally Mine


My Valentine, I love only you;

I will spend my life trying to find methods
Please say you feel me in the same;

Say you will be eternally mine;
We are going to share a life of well-being,
Warm messages are sent by romantic Valentines Day poems. If your person is sending this to a girl, replacement"heroine" for"hero, also." This is actually a Valentine love poem to get husband or a boyfriend. I like composing poems that are rhyming, which means that is a Valentine rhyme. Constantly Valentine


I will often be the person who looks at you,

And sees you in a loving and caring light;
I will always realize which you're the one for me personally,
Because when we are together, life is appropriate.
You will often be my love--my hero, also,

The man I could count on always.
I am thrilled that it is you who makes us"We."
You are loved by me, and I am not unhappy you're mine.
I will always feel this serenity, this happiness, this ecstasy,
Valentine in case you will be my love eternally.
This intimate Valentine greeting says everything. To Lover, My Friend and Partner

Of all matters you're, I am thinking on Valentine's Day

That make life enjoyable and fascinating, and blessed,
so far better in every way than it could be without you.
You are my buddy...
I am supported by you, encourage me, bring out the very best in me.
I feel totally safe along with you and trust you,
And secrets I Have never told anyone else.
You have created a recourse for me personally to come to
while I want to escape from your hard edges of life.
You are my fan...
When we investigate every section of each and every other,
Teasing, touching,
Creating temperature that is thrilled in each other,
Such torment that is pleasant --
I marvel that people are able to create collectively
Such delight that is astonishing.
With you, I'm fulfilled, whole,
Crazy and peaceful in once.
I have never felt this way.
You are my partner...
I will have you on my side to assist me.
We are able to live life to the fullest.
I am so happy we discovered each other.
You are the delight of my own life,
And I am so very happy to have you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.